Thursday, February 3, 2011

winter just improved

my life in winter,

in the cold frore,

just got better.IMG_8556 Can I get a witness!?!?!?!

My favorite – all – time – best – in – the- world smoothie place has now started to send small packets of frozen love to the freezer section of my local Wally-world.  And the fact that they knew that Razzmatazz was in my top five on the menu at my ultimate smoothie joint?  How thoughtful they were!  And just in time for a killer sore throat?   They know I’ve poured money into them all over Phoenix, California, Baltimore, Washington D.C. and NYC.

So, hint to all of you who love me:  want to make my day?  Send a case of these my way – any flavor – they’re all good.

Thanks, Momma!  You ROCK!

(PS.  If you don’t think frore is a word, look it up :)

1 comment:

Knocker Boys said...

I looked it up. :)

I am guessing that this has to be one of your top ten days in life. I know how much you love your smoothies.