Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Monday, May 26, 2008
So on Saturday Beth declared that we were going to sanitize the whole house - she had had enough of all this sick business. We gathered up all the toys and dunked them in a vat of Clorox water and then dried them off on our front porch (see above). The picture reminds me of the Land of Misfit Toys or something.
I am happy to report that everyone is on the mend and enjoying the Memorial Day vacation!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
4) My mountains behind the house - who couldn't miss a good hike or looking at these? (Thanks to Joanne West Photography for that shot)
What I am thankful for at Home:
1) Great new friends that I am loving and enjoying the times I have to get to know them. Friends that are truly accepting me for who we are and what we are all about.
2) Creeks, parks, green grass, hills, manure, mountains, farms, rain, cloudy days, wind, spring flowers - exploring water with bunches (and bunches) of little boys - I love that they don't care how cold the water is!
3) That my kids are making new friends too - and even get emails from their new friends!
4) My mom to mom group at church that has been a great encouragement and blessing to my life here. (Marion, Whitney, Beckie, Kori, Dana, Dawn, Meredith, Barb, Beth T.)
5) That we have a home to live in that is dry, warm, safe (not ant free ;), scorpion-free (unless we brought some with us), until our AZ house sells. It even has a big backyard to play in!
6) That we are getting to know our neighbors and enjoying time on their front porch.
7) Our new church family that has welcomed us with open arms and opened their homes to us as well.
8) and much more that I won't bore you with....Thank you Lord for your faithfulness - each day is a new day full of your mercy!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Friday, May 16, 2008
Welcome to a Slice of Life in the Smith Family....Crazy Beautiful Chaos is what we would call it!
We thought you might enjoy seeing Anna jump up and down for joy in her sling. There's really nothing better than dropping a youngin' into a sling and letting them have at it.
We'll have another post coming with pictures and video from Hudson's 3rd Birthday Party.