Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pockets full of energy

Last night, I (Beth), ventured over to church with my recovering son and still sick baby to be at worship practice for a little bit with Chris. While Hudson and I were sitting there, the team started praying and I said to Hudson, "Daddy and the team are praying, we need to use whisper voices." He immediately bowed his head, closed his eyes, and said, "Dear Jesus, Thank you for my family, Amen." Then, he looked at me and said, "I got some energy in my pocket to give them. Energy for practicing." He's got all kinds of ideas in his little brain!

4 comments:

Matthews said...

Soooo glad you have entered the blogging world! Miss you guys!
And love the look at your little kiddos! We are in such a similar situation with kiddos!

The Wyler Family said...

so fun to catch up on everything with your family. i love all the photos. your kiddos are adorable! so glad to hear that you're doing well in your new home. it's such an adjustment, but we have been so blessed. we're about to go through it again. we are moving to cleveland in a few weeks.

lifelaughterchaos said...

YEAH! You finally did it!!! I'm so proud that you entered this great world of blogging!!!!

Can't wait to watch your beautiful chaotic journey!!

Anonymous said...

Just have to be honest and let you guys know that until this moment, I was officially a Blog Virgin! There I've confessed... but if I can try to keep my "missing you" at bay by entering the scarey Blog World, well here I am~

Love you and miss you so much!

~~ Hugs for Hugs!~~

M