Monday, June 27, 2011

memory monday–tball

IMG_9338

I shot these yesterday ~  Hudson finished up his last game with the “Red Sox”.  Next year we are hoping he gets drafted by the Phillies Smile 

I love that if you look closely, you can see Daddy grinning at his son as he takes a swing at the pitch.  In Hudson’s league, they coach pitch 3 balls first, and then set the tee if there has not been a successful hit.

IMG_9324IMG_9335

Hudson’s adoring fan….

IMG_9339

I got it, I got it!  (Actually, it is a general miracle he is paying attention.  It gets boring out there in the field sometimes!)

IMG_9347

Hudson with his bud Braydon.

IMG_9350

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time someone in your family wears a red sox shirt! :) --Kate

Tracy Watanabe said...

Way to go, Hugs! I'm so proud of you!

Love, Miss Tracy