Tuesday, August 25, 2009

learning to love...

Learning to love this place more and more.....it is beautiful here, really, but I had gotten used to some of the "nice-ities" of year round warm weather. Well, yesterday our trip to a local park blew my mind and then we visited a great farmer's market orchard store. I am wiped from canning salsa today, but wanted to share some of these cute pics from my phone we took yesterday. (more to come on the trip to LBI ~ I've got to get the pictures up from that too!)


Angie and I loaded her boys and my two up for the trip to the nature preserve, anticipating the little museum would be open - lucky us, it was closed on Mondays. But that was fine, because we had a great time hiking the trails anyway!


A cool cicada

Needed a rest on our uphill hike!

No comments: