Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hudson and Mama's Field Trip

Hudson and Mama (as he calls me often), headed out on yet another adventure today - this time, back to the apple picking farm with Hudson's preschool class. Just Mama and Hudson got to go on this foray into fall, so it was a special time for us to ride the hayride and pick apples, pumpkins and gourds (yes, we picked gourds too!). Then at the end of the hayride we were treated to fresh apple cider and applesauce - yum! My little clown had also devoured two, yes, TWO of the apples he picked from the tree - he loves apples. Although, are your kids like this - he will eat them whole with the skin, but if they are sliced, he will not eat the skin - they must be peel-free. I find this little factoid way weird...

1 comment:

FrogMama said...

McKenna is the same way with her apples; I've often wondered why myself. Glad to see that it isn't just a Reagan nuance :) Looks like you guys had a great time!