Tuesday, November 13, 2012

party of five

IMG_1981-001

I like that.  Party of five. Seems like a nice number. A full number. A number that I am so blessed that God has given to me.  And our party of five went on our first family trip this past weekend. 

IMG_1924IMG_1928It was time. Time for us to be together with no distraction. No schedule. No expectations.

IMG_1932

Time for Daddy to be on sabbatical. To think. To prepare. To ready his heart for the upcoming season of ministry.

IMG_1933

Time for Mommy to enjoy her family. To be washed in the blessing of who I’ve been entrusted. To laugh. To smile. To play.

IMG_1937

IMG_1945

Time to be outside. To hike. To gather leaves. To explore.

IMG_1962

Time to reconnect. To recharge. To love.

IMG_1964

IMG_1974

And to the family that blessed us with the gift of their second home?  I pray that God may overflow their hearts and lives because they gave us an amazing time away…together…as a party of five.

No comments: