Monday, August 6, 2012

paging Dr. Hudson Smith

IMAG0886

Paging Dr. Smith…to the delivery room stat.

I don’t want to forget how much Hudson really enjoyed coming to the baby doctor with Mommy to hear the baby’s heartbeat.  This was our appt at 39 weeks, and we were waiting to see the OB.  (for the record, they always left the room after the heart beat was heard….)  He was very strategic with his questions and wanted to make sure all was going well….and look, he was sterile as well – made sure to put those gloves on before beginning!

Dr. Anna Smith did a fabulous job as well – she just needed to know if I was feeling well and if I had a tummy ache.  If I did, she told me I should eat a Oreo Sprinkle Donut with Chocolate icing.  I’ll take that medicine any day!!!!!

IMAG0885

No comments: