Wednesday, November 16, 2011

maternity shoot

When our framily asks me to take pictures, of course I am going to say yes – because they are my favorite people to shoot!  Our friends Kyle & Dawn are expecting their fourth child ~ and as Dawn declares that this is their last, she also wanted to make sure she had some good shots of her and her beautiful belly before it was gone.  IMG_0429 EDIT

I won’t tell you she also insisted that her face was getting full – oops – but the fact is it isn’t, and she is in fabulous shape for a 7.5 month pregnant mama.  She just ran a 1/2 marathon a month ago.  Yea.  That kinda shape.  And per her request, there are not a few of my favorites here because she thinks her belly is pasty white.  It’s November. :o)

IMG_0443-2 EDIT

So I am not a professional by any means, but my dad put my first SLR in my hands around age 8 and I was in love.  Through HS, college and beyond I’ve loved looking at the world in my mind’s camera lens.  I have a lot to learn, but find joy in practicing on those I love.

IMG_0449-1 EDITIMG_0463 EDIT

And maybe, just maybe, this beautiful friend will enjoy the pictures of her gorgeous self.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

beautiful! I should have asked you to take some of me! You did a great job!

Chrystal Morgan said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures of my beautiful sister! Thanks for sharing!!